- TrainingA new tool to support your self-study of clinical skills. Surgeons need experiences to memorize operative technic.
- LearningAccelerate the transfer of knowledge with Virtual Reality. Immersive 3D in first POV improve memorization.
- MarketingA new way to augment engagement. Promote your products demonstrating how it works.
- Selling Reduce logistic augmenting efficacy. Bring demonstration to your users.
- Sharing Diffuse your technics to develop expertise. Participate to worldwide platform to breakdown barriers.
Access to technical knowledge can be very expensive or difficult to organize: virtual reality makesthis transfer of knowledge more affordable and distributable.
"Let's build together this new paltform to share the best of us."
Dr Ros and Mr Trivès
Maxime Ros CEOMaxime is a neurosurgeon who leads design of company to improve use of virtual reality to face risky situations.
Jean-vincent Trives COOJean-Vincent is a manager who leads sales and market of the company in an humanist way.
Rémi Rousseau Product advisorRémi is an engineer graduated from the Ecole Polytechnique (Paris) who worked at the intersection of medecine and technology in various company positions.
Stéphane Saffré Software technical advisorStephane is a software engineer with years of experience with 3D and Virtual Reality software development.
Thomas Leblanc Creative and UX directorThomas is an experencied user experience designer and art director who funded his own web design agency before joigning Surgevry.
Denis Fritsch Mechanic technicianDenis is a mechanic technician, specialized in 3d printing who designed solutions to adapt recording system.
Christophe Bonnel Comm & eventsChristophe is an emergentist with background in communication who is specialized in simulation and pedagogy.